Welcome Freaks!!

My Blog.My Life.Fuck Off Little Ass

Monday, January 24, 2011

Just Now at School. =_="

Last period.
"YEAHAHOO! IT'S PJ!!! And the rain just stopped!!"
"But the field is still wet like bitched up shit!"
Ketua kelas said "Nevermind my fellow friends!..I will ask Mr.Bhardeep!!"
*Everyone is BLURRED.*
Ketua Kelas "Umm,,Penolong,take care of this class"
Penolong "....."
*Everyone Tuka baju**Telo ____ Besa!!*
Mr.Bhardeep masok kelas "SEMUA DUDUK DALAM KELAS"
I was like "You are motherfucking annoying"
*30 Minutes of Fuckingness*
Mr.Bhardeep "Okay kelas,,mau pergi main bola?"
"maaaaaaaahuuuuuuuu"
Mr.Bhardeep "Main dekat tempat kecik belakang tiang gol boleh?"
"WOOkay sir"
Mr.Bhardeep "Okay,yang tak tukar baju tukar sekarang"
*Semua tiba2 kelam*
Ketua kelas "Line up outsiiiide!!! DEII cepatlahhh"
*Semua main bola,tibatiba. "Ketepi sikit!"Sorang budak f2 cakap.
"Kita ada latihan lumba lari"
I was like "FUCKYOUASSHOLE! PADANG DAHLA KECIK!!!"
semua orang muka blur dan pegi ketepi...
SUDDENLY.



Mr.Bhardeep "Okaay muridmurid lu orang pegi masok sana tepi punya main"
Anonymous"Cikgooo!!! sana ada budak besar main ooww"
Mr.Bhardeep "Pigi saja lah!,nanti diorang pigi timpat lain wo!tapi u guys don't play with the puddles over  there, or else u all mau masok kelas"
*SEMUA MAIN*
Suddenly...
BOLA CANTEKKK JE LANDING ATAS PUDDLE
Cikgu Bhardeep kat tepi sembang...
MARCUS THE FUCKER tetiba Lari with all his fat,AND he kick the 'BALL' hardly,,BUT THE 'BALL he's kicking is actually the puddle CURSE YOU MARCUS,
*THE WATER HITS Mr.Bhardeep " "YEAAAYYYY I like it but I hate it"
Mr.Bhardeep "OKAYYH!!KELAS,,GO BACK TO YOUR CLASSROOM NOW!!!!!!!"
*SEMUA ORANG like FUCK YOU MARCUS*
But me,"Thank you Marcus." SARCASTICLY :D
And I yelled "You're Motherfuckingannoying!!"
*SEMUA MASUK KELAS TUNGGU MASA BALIK*
itu saja suckers....

No comments:

Post a Comment