Welcome Freaks!!

My Blog.My Life.Fuck Off Little Ass

Friday, January 28, 2011

Talking To The Moon To Find You..

Do you reside within my mind's recess 
Or do you stand a hand's breadth away? 

Are you a figment of my imagination 
Or a promise held at bay? 

Did we know each other in a prior life 
Or will we find one another here? 

Will you know me if you see me 
Or will you never draw near? 

Where are you, my love? 

Will you wrap your arms around me 
Will you whisper in my ear? 

Will you fill the emptiness within me? 
Will you drive away my fears? 

Will I have to wait another lifetime 
Or one more minute or day? 

Do you seek me as I seek you 
Or are you content to stay away? 

Where are you, my love? 


Nerd Love by mgm photography.


-Words By Syed Ahmad Irfan

No comments:

Post a Comment